Kinnerton Confectionery Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
Depending on the purpose for which you are providing your personal data, for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (the ‘GDPR’), the data controller (or entity responsible for the data collected) will be us. Within the context of this policy ‘we’ means Kinnerton Confectionery.
Kinnerton (Confectionery) Limited is a subsidiary of the Zertus Group; ZERTUS GmbH, Im Astraturm – Zirkusweg 2, 20359 Hamburg, +49 (0)40 44 194 0. Kinnerton (Confectionery) Company Limited, 1000 Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL, (registered office); Kinnerton (Confectionery) Company Limited, Units 1-2 Oxborough Lane, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 8AF; Kinnerton (Confectionery) Limited, 4 Lincoln Way, Aviation Road, Sherburn in Elmet, LS25 6PJ (registered in England: 1401107).
Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information acquired/provided through our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, submitting a CV or job application, subscribing to our services, making an enquiry or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and/or when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
How we use your data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to update and enhance our records
- to compile information relating to your use of our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you
- to ensure the content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- inviting you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities
- we may analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
Disclosure of your data
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Where we store your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of marketing communications sent from us, you may notify us via our Contact us form. Alternatively you may contact us on +44 (0) 1328 850800. It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other companies within the Zertus Group PLC. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the GDPR or have any other related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us on +44 (0)1328 850800. Please note that it will take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
Last modified 22nd May 2018