Sherburn in Elmet (LS25 6PJ)
We have several permanent opportunities for Production Operatives to join our Sherburn site, working within our fantastic chocolate factory where we create a huge variety of own label chocolate products.
About the role:
- Operational tasks within manufacturing & packaging processes.
- Responsible for own Health & Safety as well as colleagues and working environment.
- Completing jobs to the required standards.
- Flexibility to work operationally to meet business requirements – this could include working in other departments.
- Work effectively and efficiently to meet set speeds, costs and planned volumes.
- Awareness of quality and waste.
Shifts: Week 1: 3 Nights, Week 2: 2 Days, 2 Nights, Week 3: 3 Days
Days – 06:00 – 18:00/ Nights – 18:00 – 06:00
Ideally, you will have experience working within a similar role in a food manufacturing environment. You’ll need to have good levels of English and Maths (GCSE/ equivalent), strong communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and excellent team work skills.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase holiday scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- One day paid leave for charity/community work
- Discounts via our company chocolate shop
- Employee values wards
- Referral bonus’
- Training and development opportunities