Sherburn in Elmet (LS25 6PJ)
We have several permanent opportunities for Machine Operators to join our Sherburn site, working within our fantastic chocolate factory where we create a huge variety of own label chocolate products.
About the role:
- Creating finished goods, saving for production and WIP product for internal and external customers.
- Using technologies such as: Bagging, S Printing, Bulking, Foiling and Netting.
- Ensuring that product meets the specifications through exacting adherence to process control.
- Quality Control and monitoring of CCP’s
- Food Safety from raw material (WIP / Film / Foil) including robust traceability.
- A degree of manual handling is required with Reel changing on baggers.
- Completion of daily/ weekly/ monthly hygiene as per the hygiene schedules.
- To monitor asset performance and raise corrective
- To ensure compliance to all BOM’s
- To ensure that the quality and integrity of a product is followed throughout the production process.
Shifts: Week 1: 3 Days, Week 2: 2 Nights, Week 3: 3 Days
Days = 06:00 – 18:00/ Nights = 18:00 – 06:00
Ideally, you will have experience working within a similar role in a food manufacturing environment. You’ll need to have good levels of English and Maths (GCSE/ equivalent), strong communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and excellent team work skills.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase holiday scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- One day paid leave for charity/community work
- Discounts via our company chocolate shop
- Employee values wards
- Referral bonus’
- Training and development opportunities