Join Kinnerton now and take advantage of the opportunity to earn an additional £1 per hour with a temporary Seasonal Bonus*
Day Shift: 08:00 – 16:00, Monday-Friday
Night shift: 22:00 -06:00, Sunday – Thursday
x5 roles available across days and nights. Please specify in your application which shift you are apply for.
We have several permanent opportunities for Hygiene Operatives to join our Sherburn site, working within our fantastic chocolate factory where we create a huge variety of own label chocolate products.
- The cleaning of packing, processing or other various production equipment and/or areas as required by the needs of the company.
- To ensure that all cleaning procedures are followed and that the “Organic” and “Non Organic” cleaning methods are carried out when required.
- To use the correct cleaning chemicals and mixtures required in accordance with the manufacturers data sheet.
- To ensure that all equipment is intact and report any losses, damages and irregularities to the QA & Hygiene Manager
- To adhere to the correct dress code requirements and wear the correct Personal Protective equipment and follow the safe systems of work.
- To ensure that the stock of hygiene supplies is maintained at sufficient levels to meet the needs of the factory.
- Ensure the safety, legality and GMP standards of the production facility
Skills we’re seeking:
- Excellent attention to detail as cleaning must be carried out to a very high standard.
- “Safe Working with Chemicals” Training or knowledge/ willing to take on training
- Good knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Food Safety Level 2, or higher.
- GMP knowledge
- Ideally, experience within a similar food manufacturing environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase holiday scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- One day paid leave for charity/community work
- Discounts via our company chocolate shop
- Employee values wards
- Referral bonus’
- Training and development opportunities
- Retention bonus
*not contractual and is subject to change or withdrawal at the Company’s discretion.